Design and construction of
- Flow through electrical heaters
- Electrical heaters for water,oil,fuel
- Thermo-electric calorifiers
- Hot water fire boilers
- Compressed air vessels for diesel engine starting
- Compressed air and inert gas vessel for various services
- Compressed air vessels for D-Nox service
- Firefigthing sprinkler vessels
- Hydrofore vessels for fresh water or sea water
- Expansion tank for various services
- Package unit: Thermo and Electrical heaters for sanitary and HVAC plant
- Package unit: Air compressors and vessels for diesel engine starting
- Package unit: Firefigthing sprinkler
- Package unit: Hot end cold sanitary water
We combine the experience of experienced designers with the latest CAD design techniques to design complete systems and equipment in a variety of dimensions and models to ensure high technical performance for standard and custom marine and industrial applications.
The MIZAR MARINE Technical Department is the core of the work team that develops solutions and provides technical support to propose the final design and performance testing and realization of individual components, pressure vessels, complete and fully commissioned systems.
Such activities can be carried out independently or in close cooperation with our own engineers, by adapting standard models or creating new prototypes. We can also provide finite element mechanics (FEM) calculations and structural analysis.
We design equipment and systems to meet CE, ASME VIII, RINA, BV, LR, DNV, ABS, NKK and RS standards.
NAV 30 A 001 Antishock (Shock test procedure for shipboard equipment)
NAV 30 A 002 Vibrazioni (Mechanical vibrations of shipboard equipment)
MIL-S-901-D (Military specification – shock test, H.I. shipboard machinery, equipment and system requirements)
MIL-S-167-1 (Military standard – mechanical vibration of shipboard equipment (Type I- environmental and type II – excited)
MIL-E-17555H (Military specification – electronic and electrical equipment, accessories, and provisioned items (repair parts)
Our designs undergo certification testing that is certified to design standards.
Product designs are developed only after a thorough analysis of customer needs, specifications, and other considerations that arise from an analysis of applicable field regulations and standards.