APPLICATIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION & SHIPBUILDING MARKETS SINCE 1975
EXPERTISE, QUALITY, RELIABILITY
Design and construction of
- Flow through electrical heaters
- Electrical heaters for water,oil,fuel
- Thermo-electric calorifiers
- Hot water fire boilers
- Compressed air vessels for diesel engine starting
- Compressed air and inert gas vessel for various services
- Compressed air vessels for D-Nox service
- Firefigthing sprinkler vessels
- Hydrofore vessels for fresh water or sea water
- Expansion tank for various services
- Package unit: Thermo and Electrical heaters for sanitary and HVAC plant
- Package unit: Air compressors and vessels for diesel engine starting
- Package unit: Firefigthing sprinkler
- Package unit: Hot end cold sanitary water
Since 1975, we have designed and manufactured pressure tanks, electric heaters and integrated package systems for the marine, military, industrial, petroleum, petrochemical and energy sectors.
Our solutions are technical systems of the highest quality and construction, suitable for innovative applications requiring absolute reliability. Our accumulated experience and skills are aimed at satisfying our customers with advanced and customized solutions that meet the most stringent quality standards, specifications and regulations.
In this regard, operating in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, the company has certifications and approvals from leading certification bodies in the CE and IACS sectors, providing military shock, vibration and We manufacture products with non-magnetic specifications. to NATO standards
With technical and constructive experience acquired over time and an independent production organization in every process, we design and build for industrial, petrochemical and energy sectors as well as civil and military shipyards around the world.
Our organization and production system allows us to ensure quality control throughout the supply chain and provide the certifications our customers require.
Our research and development focuses on continuous product improvement. The use of new in-house developed technologies has facilitated the development of products specifically designed for energy efficiency and environmental sustainability, enabling customers to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations.
After-sales support is ensured by qualified technicians through on-site and remote support services installed on our latest generation products.